Our Managed Services will provide you with the exact level of support required to keep your critical communications systems running at their most cost effective and productive levels.
A loss of your critical communications poses significant risks to your core business. We specialise in the management of these risks. With our proactive, outcomes-focused approach and comprehensive reporting we will provide your organisation with full visibility and absolute confidence.
Based on the Information Technology Infrastructure Library best practice framework, we have built a service platform in which our quality, integrity and can do attitude provides the competitive advantage to our clients. Our team of local certified engineers and technicians will monitor, maintain and optimise your communications systems so you can get on with business.
- Technical Assistance Centre (TAC)
- Incident and request fulfilment
- Service operations
- Contract Management (CM) services
- Fleetmap management manages the radio channel (talkgroup) mapping and the multiple radio profiles
- Software / firmware management ensures software and firmware updates are maintained to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Infrastructure repairs
- Radio tier repairs – fixed price plus parts.
- Radio express repairs – fixed price – rapid response
- Radio capped repairs – agreed monthly price based on average repair turnover.
- As a Sepura accredited 1st and 2nd level Repair Centre for Australia and New Zealand, Radlink’s Service Centre is fully equipped, trained and certified to provide warranty repairs for Sepura.
- Radlink provides repair and diagnostic services for all leading brands and models, carrying a large stock of spare parts, new radios and accessories for all major brands.
- Planned maintenance tasks – technical staff carrying out PMI’s according to the client preventive maintenance plan.
- Corrective maintenance tasks – when incidents have been reported and there is a need to mobilise resources to investigate and resolve.
- Software / firmware upgrades
- Minor additions / upgrades – design, construct, execute, and handover
- Research and development projects
- Vehicle and office radio installations
- Field strength surveys – checking the coverage of your site against the design specification
- Site system / sub-systems inspections and/or audits
- Fibre installations
- Any technical services
- Professional services
Talk to our professional and friendly sales people who can tailor a solution to fit your business requirements, anywhere, no matter the challenge.
We have the capability, experience and broad expertise to deliver solutions in transport logistics, warehousing, minerals and energy, oil and gas industries.
We can deploy solutions varying from hybrid power to LTE, mission critical communications systems – and we even deliver fibre optics to your premises as part of the NBN rollout.
Click here to download our Terms and Conditions.
With our comprehensive in-company radio experience, we can design a radio network solution for voice or data communications for any location or application. We use software modelling and real-world measurements to determine the range and reliability of any radio system we design, accurately.
Our services include:
- A complete review of your requirements and location
- Detailed network design
- Subcontractor and supplier management
- Radio frequency licensing applications
- Complete system build and assembly in our workshops
- Factory and Site Acceptance Testing (FAT & SAT)
Wherever you are, in the city or hundreds of kilometres from the nearest town, we will install your new equipment to ensure fast, effective and reliable operation. Our field technicians are trained in working at heights and within industrial environments including mines, processing plants and tunnels.
Our installation services include:
- Site installation including all the necessary infrastructure
- System commissioning
- User documentation and training
- Ongoing maintenance and support
Cost-effective communications whenever you need them
Radios to suit all occasions
Radlink’s rental department can help you organise two-way radio communications for any occasion:
- Sporting events (large or small)
- Shut downs
- Security services
We also hire complete radio systems including base stations, trailer-mounted repeaters and transportable communications shelters as well as specialist intrinsically safe, two-way radio equipment for the construction industry, oil and gas, and mining projects.
5,000+ Radios for short or long-term hire
Our handheld and base radio technology includes analogue and digital:
- (DMR, Analogue, P25 and TETRA) with a full complement of accessories
With over 5,000 radios in our fleet including the new TETRA ATEX radios with semi and full keypads, we can cater for any event, whatever its size. We hire intrinsically safe radios and accessories for shut downs and plant service requirements. Our radios are available for short or long-term hire and can be programmed to use either public or private communication channels.
Talk to the team at Radlink today to get your rental underway.
Optical fibre communications
Radlink is currently engaged in the rollout of the National Broadband Network (NBN) to homes and businesses. Our experience in communications extends to surveys, construction work, installation, service and maintenance of fibre optic networks, large or small.
Our team of highly trained technicians hold Certificate III Telecommunications ICT30213 qualifications, and hold Open Registration – Telecommunications Licenses and Structured Cabling endorsements. Radlink holds registered electrical licences.
Our highly qualified teams of structured cablers, networks civils, draughtsmen, electricians, field supervisors, project administrators, project management, are capable of survey, rod and rope, design, construction, copper jointing and fusion splicing of MDU, SDU and the submission of all required artefacts and customer documentation to see each work package through to completion. Radlink comply to NBN requirements for FTTN, FTTB and FTTP.
This team also have WAH/EWP capability, confined space and high risk capabilities and are equipped with all of the tools and test equipment required to carry out their tasks efficiently, professionally, and operate out of fully liveried Radlink vehicles.
Our radio network experts and technical consultants can provide you with specialist, independent advice to meet your requirements and price range.
Talk to our experienced Engineers and Technicians today for:
- Radio solutions
- Data solutions
- Integration solutions
Executive discovery sessions
Innovation Think Tank
We offer the opportunity to engage at a strategic level with your company to establish an innovation ‘Think Tank’.
Although your company has already made a number of strategic decisions regarding communications requirements, it is well known that there are a number of challenges moving forward to meet aggressive and ambitious timelines. Radlink can assist across many of the key communications projects. By working with management and priming executive discovery workshops (EDW’s) we are able to collaborate with you and demonstrate a robust and achievable roadmap to achieve operational and strategic goals.
Value proposition to ‘your company’
Operational staff are faced with major challenges to deliver an integrated communications platform across the whole mine and logistics eco-system. The low commodity prices and other challenges mean that the organisation is pressured to innovate to meet harsh industry and business demands. Having an external advisor with a depth and breadth of technical knowledge willing to expose and pressure test the key areas makes a lot of sense.
Furthermore, given the technical capabilities and experience in Mining and Oil & Gas operations, the quality of outputs will be superior. Through the program of EDWs, an action plan and roadmap will be developed. Conducting these workshops will uncover your company’s challenges and areas in which Radlink can refine your offer in products and services.
Investment and roadmap for the future
Develop a globally recognised roadmap towards LTE and convergent communications technologies.
Operator & technical training
Learn From the Best in the Business
A crucial step in any project is training your staff to get the most out of your new radio system.
Radlink conducts training at various levels, including:
Train the Trainer
Allows your key personnel to train staff in the effective and correct use of their radios.
Provided as required to your technical personnel onsite who maintain system infrastructure or subscriber terminals.
Provided to staff such as ESOs, security and any operation centre or pit controller as required. Your staff will receive a completion certificate at the end of their training; and we provide you with records of who has completed the courses.
We use software modelling and real world measurements to accurately determine the range and reliability of any radio system design.
Our services include:
- Coverage maps
- RF surveying
Determining solutions for;
- Civil and construction
- Electrical services