Our Managed Services will provide you with the exact level of support required to keep your critical communications systems running at their most cost effective and productive levels.
A loss of your critical communications poses significant risks to your core business. We specialise in the management of these risks. With our proactive, outcomes-focused approach and comprehensive reporting we will provide your organisation with full visibility and absolute confidence.
Based on the Information Technology Infrastructure Library best practice framework, we have built a service platform in which our quality, integrity and can do attitude provides the competitive advantage to our clients. Our team of local certified engineers and technicians will monitor, maintain and optimise your communications systems so you can get on with business.
- Technical Assistance Centre (TAC)
- Incident and request fulfilment
- Service operations
- Contract Management (CM) services
- Fleetmap management manages the radio channel (talkgroup) mapping and the multiple radio profiles
- Software / firmware management ensures software and firmware updates are maintained to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Infrastructure repairs
- Radio tier repairs – fixed price plus parts.
- Radio express repairs – fixed price – rapid response
- Radio capped repairs – agreed monthly price based on average repair turnover.
- As a Sepura accredited 1st and 2nd level Repair Centre for Australia and New Zealand, Radlink’s Service Centre is fully equipped, trained and certified to provide warranty repairs for Sepura.
- Radlink provides repair and diagnostic services for all leading brands and models, carrying a large stock of spare parts, new radios and accessories for all major brands.
- Planned maintenance tasks – technical staff carrying out PMI’s according to the client preventive maintenance plan.
- Corrective maintenance tasks – when incidents have been reported and there is a need to mobilise resources to investigate and resolve.
- Software / firmware upgrades
- Minor additions / upgrades – design, construct, execute, and handover
- Research and development projects
- Vehicle and office radio installations
- Field strength surveys – checking the coverage of your site against the design specification
- Site system / sub-systems inspections and/or audits
- Fibre installations
- Any technical services
- Professional services