Radlink provides sustainable energy solutions that are designed to be managed remotely with no disruption to the solar, battery or AC power supplies.
We can remotely monitor battery and fuel levels, solar charging status, and generator status, and set up general alarms for low-level failures from building management. Contact us today to find out how we are using renewable energy resources to provide energy-efficient technology solutions.
We design systems that can be managed remotely so there is no disruption to the solar, battery and AC power supplies. We can remotely monitor the battery and fuel levels, solar charging status and generator status, and set up general alarms for low-level failures from building management.
- We use two types: AC to DC – 48v DC & DC to DC – 12 or 24 or 48 DC.
- Solar regulators
- Convert DC to AC for remotely managed servers and air-conditioners and large RBS.
- We can offer an autostart solution and monitor fuel levels through a power management system. Generators range from 1–50 KVa.
GENZ LFP (LIFEP04) BATTERIES
The genZ powerpacks – the smart generation of energy storage – are based on lithium ferro phosphate (LFP or LiFePO4) battery chemistry and have been developed by us to allow for safer and greater performance from stored energy systems, replacing the traditional lead acid technology.
LFP CHEMISTRY MEANS THAT GENZ BATTERIES ARE:
- Emission, explosion & fire safe
- Longer life with increased charge cycles
- Built with an integrated Battery Management System for easy recharge and safety
- Designed and engineered in Australia for Australian conditions
- Free from cell memory effect
A battery management system (BMS) is built into every battery, allowing for easier recharge and deep depth of discharge for every cycle. The BMS monitors internal cell temperature, and protects the battery from irregular charge feed and over voltage/over current events, ensuring safety, reliability and longevity.
The genZ batteries are the smart choice for mission-critical needs.